Tally.ERP 9 Course
At Network Zone we believe in making the student the best in field of working. Thorough knowledge of the working environment in Computers, Word Processing & Electronic Spreadsheet Packages, Databases, Data Processing & some level of programming skills make the candidate better & proficient in maintaining accounts & generating accurate, timely & useful reports.
Over 5,00,000 Companies worldwide use Tally Accounting & Inventory Software, and need skilled persons to use it. Accounts of an estimated half-million companies are being maintained on Tally, and increasing by thousands each month.
A Tally Graduate certification enables you to become a seasoned accounting professional in the shortest possible time. And, since Tally is currently used across diverse segments like MNCs, government & local businesses, job opportunities with the best companies in the country are immensely enhanced.
- Saves time.
- Various accounting books are created within seconds i.e. cash book, ledger book, purchase book,
- Financial statements within minutes i.e. Trading A/C, Profit and loss A/C, Balancesheet.
- Accounting Concept
- Company Setups & Configuration
- Accounts Classification
- Basic Inventory in Tally.ERP 9
- Advanced Inventory in Tally.ERP 9
- Advanced Accounting in Tally.ERP 9
- Statutory & Taxation
- System Administration & Other Utilities
- Tally.NET & Remote Capabilities